Config MGCP Gtway for FXO trunk with PSTN

Junior Mateus
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Everybody,

I have a CUCM 7.1 with and MGCP Gateway register with the call manager

the Gateway is connecting to the PSTN via FXO TRUNK

i have a DID of 222680XXX, so :

For all Outgoing call i have just create Route partner and point it to the correct port, also predot

But i want to know how can i config my incoming call from the PSTN to match all my internal extension

Someone know how can i  translate 2226801XXX to the Range 1XX in  my  CUCM Cluster?

Thank in advance

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

The problem here is that you are are using an FXO line, thus, the telco will not send any number down the line.

The FXO line will just go offhook if the call is answered.

What you could do is to configure a connection plar under the FXO port which will dial an internal phone number whenever a call is comming in.

Here is a configuration example:

voice-port 0/0/0

connection plar 1000

You may also use the

connection plar opx in order for the call not to be answered until the internal phone that is being called is anwered.

Regards,

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

michelnasr
Level 1
Level 1

Sinply go to Call routing -> Translation pattern

type in 2226801XXX

under called number, type: 1xxx

this will ensure to transform the 2226801xxx to 1xxx (which i assume is your directory numbers range)

Please rate if this helps

Hi,

The problem here is that you are are using an FXO line, thus, the telco will not send any number down the line.

The FXO line will just go offhook if the call is answered.

What you could do is to configure a connection plar under the FXO port which will dial an internal phone number whenever a call is comming in.

Here is a configuration example:

voice-port 0/0/0

connection plar 1000

You may also use the

connection plar opx in order for the call not to be answered until the internal phone that is being called is anwered.

Regards,

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: