cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Content channel text chat (Text chat between Tandberg MXP endoints users over MCU)

Hello, I have some question how find solution for this - in web conference are for example 6 users  with MXP endpoints they connect to conference over MCU , one  of this user is conference is the chief and how can this user sent text message  (for example take a brake 5 min) to all others endpoints?  How send text message from endpoint remote control? How make this point to point I  know, but how its work then more users and MCU is used.  I know from MCU it is possible make, but in this situation possible use only remote  control. So how make this? Can you help for my.

Thanks

3 Replies 3

Magnus Ohm
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi

Text chatting for MXP units applies for point to point calls only (ref, mxp user guide). The MCU or TMS would the alternative in multipoint conferences.

I saw your other forum post in the VTC Talk forum and it´s more details there on how you can do this from the TMS.

This is how it is designed unfortunately.

/Magnus

Hi, Magnus

Yes I saw post similar like my question in VTC Talk forum.

Yes VC administrator can write message from TMS or MCU web interface, but was intresting find solution maybe and user from endpoint can write text message for other endpoint in VC. Point to Point work, but how with multipoint call with MCU.

So understand - not possible this

Magnus Ohm
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

What you are seeking is not possible, unfortunately.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: