Views
Helpful
Replies

CS-KITPLUS-MSRP-K9 with A-SPK-SH-RMK

prajwal.sunwar
Level 1
Level 1

Hi 

Assuming i have CS-KITPLUS-MSRP-K9 with 12 months of A-SPK-SH-RMK and have purchased Remote Monitoring -L-ROOM-RM (L-TP-RM) and MultiSite (embedded multipoint) L-KIT-MS (L-ROOM-PAK) along with the above .

Questions.

• What tools do I get to perform remote monitoring with A-SPK-SH-RMK.
  • What happens to my monitoring capabilities after the A-SPK-SH-RMK subscriptions ends.
  • Can i register CS-KITPLUS-MSRP-K9 to  on premise CUCM if I purchase additional TP room License in the future .If Yes will I be able to also use -the Remote Monitoring -L-ROOM-RM (L-TP-RM) and MultiSite (embedded multipoint) L-KIT-MS (L-ROOM-PAK) that i had initially purchased. 

1 Reply 1

Anurag Srivastava
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

What tools do I get to perform remote monitoring with A-SPK-SH-RMK.
Answer# From web GUI of unit you will be able to see the room view under "call control" if remote monitoring is enabled.

What happens to my monitoring capabilities after the A-SPK-SH-RMK subscriptions ends.
Answer# As per my knowledge the options keys for endpoint is one time purchase, but any sales guy will probably confirm this.

Can i register CS-KITPLUS-MSRP-K9 to on premise CUCM if I purchase additional TP room License in the future .If Yes will I be able to also use -the Remote Monitoring -L-ROOM-RM (L-TP-RM) and MultiSite (embedded multipoint) L-KIT-MS (L-ROOM-PAK) that i had initially purchased.

Answer # Yes you can register Spark codec plus and kit both to CUCM and remote monitoring and multisite keys will still work.
Note For Multisite key-In phone configuration on CUCM you will see a option under (Product Specific Configuration Layout) for Multipoint Mode, you need to set as Use Endpoint and then you can your multipoint option key in place of CUCM resources.

Thanks.

Please rate if it is helpful.