cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Custom to HDMI female and RJ45

Jerry Ta
Level 1
Level 1

I have a CTS-PHD1080PA4XS2 camera with the custom HDMI/RJ45 cable. I need to daisy chain to CTS-PHD1080PA4XS RJ11 6 pin. From that camera I have the pre made RJ45 to DB9 cable back to codec. I have not been able to find documentation linking to 2 cameras via daisy chain.. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Jer

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Dan Lukes
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Note from the forum description:

Note: If your questions pertain to specific Cisco technology or solution, please post them in the proper community by leveraging the Community Directory so that folks who have expertise within those areas can engage and collaborate to it.

View solution in original post

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hello Jerry -

What you're looking for is in the PrecisionHD Camera User Guide, on pg 17.  An example on how to connect the PHD4x cameras is found on pg 23.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Dan Lukes
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Note from the forum description:

Note: If your questions pertain to specific Cisco technology or solution, please post them in the proper community by leveraging the Community Directory so that folks who have expertise within those areas can engage and collaborate to it.

Thanks. My first time here

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hello Jerry -

What you're looking for is in the PrecisionHD Camera User Guide, on pg 17.  An example on how to connect the PHD4x cameras is found on pg 23.

No. I had 2 4x cameras trying to daisy chain them. Found out that you can't have more than one in a chain and when you do have one it's the last in chain. Thank you for you response.