cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Dual presentation

phifdd4305
Level 1
Level 1

I have SX80's with dual screens that I recently migrated from VCS to CUCM 10.5. We use Acano Manager for bridging. When I have a call up on the Acano bridge and share presentation it appears in the main stream video from Acano for all other participants with dual monitors instead of their 2nd monitor. Before migrating it appeared on the 2nd monitor as it should. I'm think that there might be a setting in UCM that might need updated?  

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Did you follow the Acano 3rd Party Call Control Deployment Guide when setting up the solution, making sure you checked "Allow Presentation Sharing using BFCP" when you setup your SIP Profile in CUCM?

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Did you follow the Acano 3rd Party Call Control Deployment Guide when setting up the solution, making sure you checked "Allow Presentation Sharing using BFCP" when you setup your SIP Profile in CUCM?

srumel101
Level 4
Level 4

phifdd4305  did you ever find a resolution? I have the same issue but I have followed the guide that [@patrick.sparkman] linked exactly. Any other thoughts?

Yes, it was the  "Allow Presentation Sharing using BFCP" on the CUCM check box that Patrick pointed out. 

Thanks, even with the BFCP being checked on the CUCM SIP profile and the endpoints I am still facing the issue... thanks for again for the quick reply.

@phifdd4305 - You mention you are using Acano Manager?  Is this 2.0 or 1.x version? 

I think we got srumel101 squared away today and found the issue, but need to confirm the above if you can.  

Thanks. 

VR
P2

1.6.9 but I wasn't aware of a 2.x version being out yet.

I was referring to Acano Manager not Acano Server.  Anyhow 1.6.9 I believe is end of life now and no longer supported.  Can you move to at least 1.8 here for Acano Server?  If you continue to have problems, PM me, and we can work on whats going on here.  

VR

Patrick 

The reason we haven't upgraded from 1.6 is due to the layout limitations. my executives prefer the all equal layout as opposed to the default active speaker that's the only option after upgrading from what I've seen.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: