cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

During the Multipoint call the Cisco 10" Touch panel mic led is flashing in red color.

Tamer Ozbay
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I got the information from my customer that "During the Multipoint call the Cisco 10" Touch panel mic led is flashing in red color. " and he can not stopped it. The audio is still going to the far end during the mic led flashing. 

The end user system is MX300 G2 and MCU model is 5320.

I have the same issue once in my SX80 demo system without in a call  and at that time I have restarted the system and the problem goes off.

Have anybody seen the same problem before or have any explanation about this?

Best Regards..

5 Replies 5

Hi Tamer,

What is the software version of the system? This is a strange behavior.

Diagnostics > Troubleshooting

Regards,

Acevirgil

Thanks for your advice...

Magnus Ohm
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This happens due to static electricity and is a known bug. The issue is resolved in TC7.3.4. Bug number for reference: CSCuv13879

/Magnus

Thanks Magnus.

Before to write here I had checked the bug search tool but I Couldn't find anything about this.

Regarding the bug information it says about C series but I think we can accept this answer for MX series too.

Best Regards...

C-series does not support the touch 10. There is an unfortunate limitation in the bug search tool that makes the bugs related to TC (which is run by most our systems in the portfolio at the moment) come under the c-series category. Its purely cosmetic, but I understand it may be confusing. Sorry about that. I assure you that this issue is valid for the MX series.

/Magnus

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: