DX80 - Automatic redirect to home screen after call

reina.marzan
Level 1
Level 1

Hi there,

We have the following components:

CUCM version 11.0
Cisco DX80 (dx80.10-2-2-23)

My team and I are curious if there is a way to automatically redirect to the homescreen after a call? Currently, there is a speed dial configured on the homescreen, after the call has been made, the call menu settings (recents, favorites, directory, messages, etc) would appear. Is there a way to revert it back to the homescreen rather than manually pressing the "Back" or "Home" button?

Any suggestions/recommendations would be highly appreciated. Thank you!

3 Replies 3

devakanth2000
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I have the same problem

Require the DX80 running Android to return back to Home screen after the call is completed

Anyways to get this working please ?

Please help

Cheers

Dev

The old android software on these devices is no longer being developed and goes end of support on 1 October 2018.

It's highly recommended that you update your endpoints to the new CE software version, however doing so, you will lose some of the functionality you are used to, but it will become a more compatible (and supportable) video collaboration endpoint.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Krepps
Level 5
Level 5
I never did find a way to do this on the native Android firmware, but there is an app available (licensed through Cisco) that gives you this function. I believe it was called "EZDX". I'm not sure if it is even still available (or would meet your needs), but might be worth taking a look and asking your Cisco reps for more information.