cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Error on TMSPE conductor configuration

aneesh.abraham
Level 1
Level 1

I am trying to configure conductor in TMSPE for CMR configuration, I am getting "Failed to create CMR. Please contact your administrator" error. 

i tried to search on the form couldn't find any solution. 

version

TMS -15.6.1

TMSPE -1.12.0

Conductor- 4.3.2

Capture.JPG

Thanks,

Aneesh

5 Replies 5

Hello,

Make sure you have created a user with API access in Conductor to be used by TMSPE.

Take a look on Cisco Collaboration Meeting Rooms (CMR) Premises Deployment Guide Release 7.0 - Primary (for Unified CM) under Enabling Personal CMRs - Process on page 55.

Thanks and regards,

ACEVIRGIL

Hi Acevirgil,

I have already created a user in conductor with API access permission. Even I tried with the admin user account in conductor but no luck. 

Aneesh

Did you ever figure this out? Having the same issue

Schpice
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

did you find the solution to this issue ?

I got the same problem.

Thx

Hello,

I had the same issue.

Summary: Looks like the Java version was updated and there was a vital piece of information missing from the security config file.

Found this out by collecting the TMS logs and seeing this error everywhere.

2019-05-29 10:02:10,691 [common] [JettyThread-280196] ERROR U: VMR::ConductorConnector - TelePresence Conductor failure with: Could not generate DH keypair
2019-05-29 10:02:10,691 [common] [JettyThread-280196] ERROR U: VMR::ConductorSetting - Failed to get service preferences from TelePresence Conductor. Reason: Failed to create CMR. Please contact your administrator

This then lead me to the following config guide.

https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/telepresence/infrastructure/tmspe/release_note/Cisco-TMSPE-release-notes-1-7.pdf

Page 3-4, java requirements! Located the java installation (latest one because that's the one being used) and edited the below line into the java.security file via Notepad++

image.png

Restarted the TMSPE service, waited 10 - 15 mins, and all was fine.

Hope this helps,

David

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: