Views
Helpful
Replies

EX60 and codec c20 for multisite

mohammad saeed
Level 5
Level 5

Hi Experts,

I have codec C20 with one project and two EX60 in another project and I want to make multi-site session between them, what do I need to do this option? 

Thanks 

Mohammad Saeed

4 Replies 4

Anthony Thomson
Level 3
Level 3

C20 and EX60 do not support the Multisite option, so that means you need a 3rd party bridging service, like CMR Cloud, or a codec that does support Multisite to perform the bridging for the call.  An SX20 would support this feature.

OK. what if I want to make multi site session with Codec C20, could that happen if I had CUCM?! !

No, you still need an MCU, or a bridging service as mentioned by Anthony, to actually host the call..

/jens

Please rate replies and mark question(s) as "answered" if applicable.

Please rate replies and mark question(s) as "answered" if applicable.

You need more than just the basic CUCM. If you're considering going down that path, have a look at Cisco Personal Multiparty.

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: