Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

EX90 Time does not work

I have an EX90 and I can not set the time for my city as well as manually. When I try to enter the time zone of my city shows me another time zone, then when I try to put manual when I save it does not keep the changes. I have rebooted and it does not work either. Attachments photos.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

if its registered to CUCM, check the device pool and make sure the device pool has the correct date/time group. if you are managing the device via TMS, check the time settings there and if it is correct, try "enforce management settings"

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

dpetrovi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Conferencing community is not observed by Telepresence experts. Let me move this post to Telepresence community.

-Dejan

I recall this issue when I was working.  I will look for any leftover notes. In the meantime, what if you try Telnet'ing into the unit and setting the time zone using CLI?

Hello Joe I have tried it by CLI and the same thing happens.

Thanks.

What NTP server are you using? Have you tried changing it?

I couldn't find any saved notes on when I encountered this issue a couple of years ago.

If I have placed several NTP servers and it has not worked for me.

if its registered to CUCM, check the device pool and make sure the device pool has the correct date/time group. if you are managing the device via TMS, check the time settings there and if it is correct, try "enforce management settings"

nmartinez3
Level 1
Level 1

maybe you have the time set by the provisioning system. is the EX90 registered to CUCM or VCS?