I have a client that has a few C-40 endpoints and no infrastructure.
They client wants to be able to call out to public IP sites.
The endpoints are on the client internal Lan and calling between the endpoints is no problem.
However when they try call an external site the call connects but as soon as the call tries to establish media the call drops.
What firewall ports need to be opened for endpoints to make calls to public IP sites?
Please refer to
* Gatekeeper Discovery (RAS) - Port 1719 - UDP
* Q.931 call Setup - Port 1720 - TCP
* H.245 - Port Range 5555-5574 - TCP
* Video - Port Range 2326-2485 - UDP
* Audio - Port Range 2326-2485 - UDP
* Data/FECC - Port Range - 2326-2485 - UDP
Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: