Views
Helpful
Replies

generates the option keys for cisco VCS and VCSE

renji joy
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Team,

How we can generates the option keys for cisco VCS and VCSE example below keys from cisco site.

LIC-VCS-10Video Comm Server 10 Add   Non-traversal Network Calls

Thanks

Renji

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Dharmesh Nandoria
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Renji.

If you have already purchased this license then go to following link and re generate it .

https://tools.cisco.com/SWIFT/LicensingUI/tandbergLicenseLookup

If it is not purchased then contact your Cisco key account manager for new purchase .

hth

Kind regards,

Dharmmesh

View solution in original post

Hi Renji,

To generate the license by using the link posted above, you just need to have the serial number of your VCS and the serial number/PAK of the license you purchased as well as a common Cisco ID to login into the site. You don't need to have special access to Cisco website, therefore you don't need to associate the device or service contract number to your user profile or company ID in order to generate this license.

To get the serial number/PAK of the license, If you are a member of the Cisco partner that purchased the license, you can get it by using "Cisco Status Tool". If you are the final customer, you should contact your Cisco Partner that purcahsed the license, they will provide you the serial number/PAK for this license.

To get the serial number of your VCS, just access the web page, the serial is located at the down right of the page.

I hope this help.

Paulo Souza

Please rate replies and mark question as "answered" if applicable.

Paulo Souza Was my response helpful? Please rate useful replies and remember to mark any solved questions as "answered".

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Dharmesh Nandoria
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Renji.

If you have already purchased this license then go to following link and re generate it .

https://tools.cisco.com/SWIFT/LicensingUI/tandbergLicenseLookup

If it is not purchased then contact your Cisco key account manager for new purchase .

hth

Kind regards,

Dharmmesh

Hello Dharmesh,

Thanks for your update before we have to register the devises for our compay ID right?

Thanks in Advance.

Regards

Renji

Hi Renji,

To generate the license by using the link posted above, you just need to have the serial number of your VCS and the serial number/PAK of the license you purchased as well as a common Cisco ID to login into the site. You don't need to have special access to Cisco website, therefore you don't need to associate the device or service contract number to your user profile or company ID in order to generate this license.

To get the serial number/PAK of the license, If you are a member of the Cisco partner that purchased the license, you can get it by using "Cisco Status Tool". If you are the final customer, you should contact your Cisco Partner that purcahsed the license, they will provide you the serial number/PAK for this license.

To get the serial number of your VCS, just access the web page, the serial is located at the down right of the page.

I hope this help.

Paulo Souza

Paulo Souza Was my response helpful? Please rate useful replies and remember to mark any solved questions as "answered".

Additionally, if you have any problem to generate the license by using Cisco license page (link posted above), you can contact Cisco Global License Operations team by sending an email to licensing@cisco.com. Cisco GLO is really helpfull.

Regards

Paulo Souza