cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Help is needed with Tandberg TTC7-14 Video conf. (i can't see menu bar on screen)

Help me please. i Have Tandberg Video Conference (TTC7-14)"not Cisco version" and suddenly when i opened it i can see only my picture from Camera and i can't see Menu bar which contains (Call, Phone book, Settings, Cam presets, etc..) i only can access by a monitor and My remote control.

only phone book and camera rotation that i can control from my remote control set.

What should i do to get back the menu bar? 

as a secondary solution how can i factory reset too??? i searched for a hard reset switch i couldn't find....

3 Replies 3

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Your best bet is to access the command line via the serial port if you haven't got it connected to a network to access it via web/telnet/ssh.

You can factory reset it from the command line with a defvalues set factory command.  Make sure you take a note of the feature keys as you'll need to re-enter them afterwards.

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

***Edited from my previous post***

if you are saying that you can access the phonebook using the remote control and no other settings, the system could be set to Kiosk mode.

You can use short key combination on the remote control to disable Kiosk mode.

Using a short key combination. Please observe that this requires Allow Use of Remote Control set to On. Press the Phone Book button 5 times and the number 3 key once on the remote control.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One reason of not seeing the menu on your current display is that it could be turned off on the settings.

MENU ON TV or MENU ON PC is turned off. Worst case is both are turned off so the last resort is to access it via serial as Wayne suggested.

What video output of the codec did you connect to the display?

If the DVI output and no menu being displayed, the MENU ON PC is turned off. So you need to connect a RCA/composite video cable from codec to your display if there is available video composite input to check if the menu is there. Then you can access the settings and turn on the Menu on PC under Control Panel > Menu Settings.

If you used RCA video output of the codec connected to the display and no menu, the MENU ON TV is turned off. This time you need to connect the display to the DVI output of the codec to see if menu is there. Then you can access the settings and turn on the Menu on TV under Control Panel > Menu Settings.

regards,

Acevirgil

Same problem i am facing only i can see self view menu .. nothing other i can operate