cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Hi, Anyone knows if I can get phonebook working at MX200 without TMS?

alones123
Level 1
Level 1

We have VCS-C and VCS-E only, no CUCM and TMS, just want to know if we can make phonebook working at MX200 or 300.

Thanks

Kevin

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Magnus Ohm
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi, you can create up 100 or so entries in the local phonebook. Then you can copy the pb file across to the other endpoints but without the tms you wont get the corporate phonebook. And the local phonebook is a manual pr endpoint work. If you want a more flexible solutiom you should aquire the tms

/Magnus

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

Magnus Ohm
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi, you can create up 100 or so entries in the local phonebook. Then you can copy the pb file across to the other endpoints but without the tms you wont get the corporate phonebook. And the local phonebook is a manual pr endpoint work. If you want a more flexible solutiom you should aquire the tms

/Magnus

Thanks Magnus.

How can I get the pb file from C40?

Hi,

Pb.xml file is located in "config" folder . log in to codec by winscp using root user and copy the file .

You can paste same file using winscp to other EP .

Kind regards,

Dharmmesh

Thanks man!!

Magnus: Is there a API description to make your own phonebook server?

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify

Magnus Ohm
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Martin

Not that i know of, but i doubt it. I never heard of it at least.

/Magnus

The only TMS API that we publically and externally support is the Booking API. And trying to create your own PB server in replacement to TMS wouldn't be a trivial task either And c'mon guys, one of the main and nicest features of the TMS are the Corporate PBs

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: