cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to get Mcu out put snap in sx20 codec

vc-support
Level 1
Level 1

As , i attached image ,i have high lite the snap shot box,  i can't get MCU snaps in sx20 codec .

we use MCU (5300 series) , Gatekeeper & sx20 codec as end point device.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I see the call is using encryption, the far end snapshots won't appear if the call is encrypted.

I don't know what software version you're running, but there is a change in behavior for snapshots in between TC7.2 and 7.3, see each of the admin guides below for more details.  Note the far end snapshots are removed, as well as a new "monitoring notification".

SX20 Admin Guide TC7.2, pg 19.

SX20 Admin Guide TC7.3, pg 13.

There is an extremely long back and forth discussion about the TC7.3 release in regards to snapshots (link below), but the behavior will change slightly in TC7.3.3.  However, I don't know if the far end snapshots will return or not.

tc730-websnapshots-broken-even-further-design

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I see the call is using encryption, the far end snapshots won't appear if the call is encrypted.

I don't know what software version you're running, but there is a change in behavior for snapshots in between TC7.2 and 7.3, see each of the admin guides below for more details.  Note the far end snapshots are removed, as well as a new "monitoring notification".

SX20 Admin Guide TC7.2, pg 19.

SX20 Admin Guide TC7.3, pg 13.

There is an extremely long back and forth discussion about the TC7.3 release in regards to snapshots (link below), but the behavior will change slightly in TC7.3.3.  However, I don't know if the far end snapshots will return or not.

tc730-websnapshots-broken-even-further-design

Thanks for fast replay,

i had try as you suggested and its working.

thanks once again.

hi,

i get the far end view on browser,

but can't get using remote control, kindly help for it.

What are you trying to do with the remote control, can you explain?