cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to permission for a Account only can change Password of user Jabber on CUCM?

nguyenngoctuyen
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Experts,

I have proplem with creat a Account for my customer only login and change password for a user Jabber, how do i do?

Many thanks!

8 Replies 8

nguyenngoctuyen
Level 1
Level 1

Or how to change password for Jabber on window?

On the Cisco Unified CM Administration > User Management > End User.

List of users will populate and find that specific user to edit his/her password.

Follow this guide under page 852.

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/10_0_1/ccmcfg/CUCM_BK_C95ABA82_00_admin-guide-100.pdf

regards,

Acevirgil

oh No, i know this guide, but i mean is how to creat a acount and permission for my customer can login CUCM to change password of a end user with condition that account cant change password with another End user, can you help me?

Many thanks Acevirgil !

Or, please show me, how to change password for Jabber direct on client, ex: Jabber on windows?

Many Thanks!

I did follow instructed, but i just want to change password for one End-user

So, can you show me, how to Role Configuration to change password for End-user?

Many thanks!

I mean, i just want to creating one user login CUCM and management password for only one End-user for my customer to they can change password user jabber if they want. because my system built for many customer with many End-user Jabber another, and my customer, they want to the change passwords for End-user provided for they. please help me.

Thanks!

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You CANNOT do that, permissions are not that granular that you can give someone access to CUCM admin and they can only handle their user. If they have access to the users page, and to change the pwd, they can do it for anyone who is listed there, assuming they're local users, for LDAP users, that's a whole different story you would need to discuss with your LDAP admin

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate