cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IPVCR call recording only local participant

Piyush Mathur
Level 1
Level 1

We have a setup where we have a IPVCR , 2 endpoints & desktop VC solution from vidyo..
Here we are able to record the call on IPVCR using point to point prefix by registering them on a common gatekeeper..
Also when we initiate a call from vidyo desktop VC by adding end points, IPVCR , and other desktop participants.
The call gets recorded on IPVCR.

But I have question that if our local endpoint receives the call from some random desktop participant then how can I record that call.
I have tried calling out from IPVCR to local endpoint but it only records the video of the local endpoint not the video of other participant in a call.
Is there anyway by which I can record the call with the video from both participant in this scenario..

Looking forward for your suggestions

Thanks in advance
Nikhil
Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

1 Reply 1

sagsheth
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Nikhil,

What i understand is that you want to record a call which involves 2 endpoints and IPVCR.

Here this call becomes mulitparty call as more than 2 party is involved i.e 2 endpoints and IP VCR.

To record such call you can either use multisite option and call IP VCR, once endpoint is alreay in call with desktop participant.

Alternatively you can use MCU and configure the conference factory to achieve the same.

Hope this helps

Regards,

Sagar