cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ISDN GW 3241 software removed from download site ?

Robert McAffery
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Guys,

I have installed ISDN GW 3241 2.2 (1.92) software last week.  I went to download it just now and its been removed from the Cisco download site.  Is this correct or am I missing something? If it has been removed, why has it been removed and when is an upgrade available?

I can only see 2.1 (1.56) available to download.

Thanks,

Rob

2 Replies 2

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

It has likely been removed (similar to some of the other products) as it's affected by the Heartbleed OpenSSL vulnerability see http://tools.cisco.com/security/center/content/CiscoSecurityAdvisory/cisco-sa-20140409-heartbleed.

As there is not a newer version of software with Heartbleed fixed it is recommended that you install 2.1.

If you really need one of the other versions, I suggest you contact the TAC who should be able to provide you with another copy of the version you require.

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

To follow up on this, if you haven't found it already, as listed in CSCuo21486, the Heartbleed fix is available in software version 2.2(1.94)P.

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.