cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Issue with schedule conference using exchange

rashmi814
Level 1
Level 1

I have TMSXE configured in TMS with mailbox for room endpoints. When I used exchange to scheduled room endpoints, conference is not listed in TMS. Telepresence conductor also does not show conference resource reserved. I am able to scheduled conference using TMS/TMS smart scheduler. 

Any thoughts on why exchange meeting is not listed in TMS. 

Thanks

6 Replies 6

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Do you receive any kine of confirmation email from TMS that your conference has been scheduled?  If not, I'd check your configuration to make sure everything is setup correct within TMSXE, etc.

I do not received any email from TMS. I received email when I scheduled conference using TMS. Integration with TMSXE is completed successfully without any error. I verified setup using TMSXE configuration guide could not find anything. Not sure what am I missing.

When you invite the endpoint to the meeting, do you get an accept/decline from the endpoint's mailbox?

Does the user that TMSXE is using within TMS has "Book on behalf of" permission?

Have you checked the TMS and TMSXE logs to see if anything stands out when you try to schedule a meeting?

Exchange team has updated mailbox with resource capacity and enable the resource booking attendant. That seems resolved issue. 

Thanks for your help.

How many endpoints are you scheduling? 

Zac Colton
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Review the TMSXE logs would provide detail as to what might be happening. Enabling the logs at DEBUG level is highly recommended for complete details.