Views
Helpful
Replies

IX5000 Personal directory

david.sharp
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I understand this maybe a simple question for some people so I am hoping that there can be a quick answer to my question here.

The long and short of this is that I would like to add a directory to the IX5000 system which is not pulled as part of the global / corporate directory from call manager.

The reason for this is that we have a VCS centric deployment which is managed by TMS which where all our systems have URI's, These system URI's are not viewable on the IX5000 which is registered to call manager.

We have the relevant trunk setup between the CUCM cluster and the VCS cluster so the call routing is there but the users of the room are unable to see the systems.

How can I add a system specific directory to an IX5000, can I complete this via a personal phonebook, or are there any other methods?

Cheers

Dave

Think with Portals
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Appears the IX5000 Series only supports UDS phone books via CUCM, see ix5000-phonebook-behaviour. I checked and from intial searching I couldn't find anything to indicate if it supports TMS as a phone book source yet as indicated by Chad in the linked thread. 

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Appears the IX5000 Series only supports UDS phone books via CUCM, see ix5000-phonebook-behaviour. I checked and from intial searching I couldn't find anything to indicate if it supports TMS as a phone book source yet as indicated by Chad in the linked thread.