cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

jabber video on ipad (registered to vcse)

Melany Nolan
Level 1
Level 1

Hi.

I have jabber video on ipad which is registered to vcse, no matter i made call to internal endpoints or external endpoints, there is no video at all even it is connected.

besides, i have a c60 endpoints in the office (registered to vcsc), when i dial from an external endpoints (e.g. jabber.com account on ipad), it cannot be connected, when i checked the call history, it shows "482 Loop Detected".

when this C60 endpoint call to external endpoints, some has video but some has not.

Anyone has idea on this?

thanks.

7 Replies 7

ahmashar
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

you got the message there, error loop detected. there is possible misconfiguration in your search rules.

Martin Koch
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Like Ahmad said the most likely cause are search rules which do not fit,

but it can be transforms, other parts of the configuration, issues with the firewall

the endpoint config / registration, ....

Check the admin guide and the VCS-C/-E deployment guide

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps11337/prod_maintenance_guides_list.html

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps11337/products_installation_and_configuration_guides_list.html

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify

for the no video issue, is it also related to configuration?

i have already followed the vcse and vcsc deployment guide (except the firewall part).

is it possible that there is some config missing in my ASA?

thanks.

Hi Melany, In order to resolve this problem faster I would advice to open a TAC SR with the below details.

Please capture xconf, xstat from ssh session, diagnostic logs captured with DEBUG from both the VCS control and expressway  taken while making a test call which reproduces the no video behaviour from iPad.

BR, Mahesh Adithiyha

thanks, i will open a TAC SR then.

if you have open the required ports on firewall then the next thing on firewall would be to make sure SPI is turned off, that's another cause of no video problem.

regards, Ahmad

is it stated in the deployment guide that we need to turn off SPI in firewall?

thanks.