cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Limit No of call

vc-support
Level 1
Level 1

How can i limit No of call in sx 20 codec ?

I want there SX20 codec can only one Video call dial at a time. and also want to turn off audio call in same.

7 Replies 7

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Even with multi-site is disabled, there will be always an option to add additional audio-only call. So, the user from SX20 would be able to make an  additional audio only call with muti-site disabled.

However, you can reject in the incoming multisite call from SX20 by doing the  following config

xConfiguration Conference 1 IncomingMultisiteCall Mode: Deny

Manish

- Do rate helpful posts -

Thanks for replay,

I had already apply the settings , still i can dial two call at a time, it only block incoming calls.

I want that codec can dial only one call at a time .

kindly update on this.

So your SX20 is dialing out participant. To disable the built-in multpoint feature of the system:

xConfiguration Conference 1 Multipoint Mode: OFF

regards,

Acevirgil

apply setting , still i can dial two call at a time.

please find attach snap.

Could you tell us what procedure you are taking when dialing the participant?

Is it manually by entering the address or in the phonebook? What protocol, SIP or H323?

Could you also share us the xconfiguration of the codec for further troubleshooting. Just masked any ip address,domains,SIP uri or H323 address on the log for security reasons.

I would be happy to help you.

regards,

Acevirgil

i am dial call from remote.

i am manually dial the dial number which register in vcsc.

I am using H323 protocall for VC.

xconfig find in attachment.

Your configuration is fine. Setting the multipoint mode to OFF on the system will not stop audio call only participant. You are just disabling the the system capability to host video calls.

What you want to achieve is to disable completely the system to add another audio call right? In this case the work around for this is to set the multipoint mode to MultiWay. Then give a MultiWay URI on it that is not valid or existing on the VCS. For example 1234@abcd.com. This would be the trick. Give it a try and let me know how it goes.

regards,

Acevirgil