Views
Helpful
Replies

Lync can't complete video call to VCS via B2BUA

Marcos Salgado
Level 1
Level 1

Hi folks,

I did the implementation in my customer of VCS gateway with Lync 2013 using B2BUA.

But the call dont work,

The log in VCS is:

tvcs: Event="Call Rejected" Service="SIP" Src-ip="10.252.48.42" Src-port="49817" Src-alias-type="SIP" Src-alias="sip:samir.guizelini@braskem.com" Dst-alias-type="SIP" Dst-alias="sip:5500@braskem.corp.net" Call-serial-number="b0076012-b61e-4581-bc2a-707e6668e817" Tag="1cb85667-c012-4936-927d-deed07f92a8a" Detail="Request Terminated" Protocol="TCP" Response-code="487" Level="1" UTCTime="2014-11-24 17:50:36,725"

The number 5500@braskem.corp.net is the AutoAttendant of MCU.

The version in VCS is 8.2.2.

3 Replies 3

Martin Koch
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I think its always suspicious to see lync related calls as non TLS.

Could you tell us a bit more about your deployment, incl option keys present on the mcu and the vcs, the call flow, ...

In general, use TLS, see that there are no firewalls/ALGs/... are present, that DNS is ok and the configuration itself as well.

Please check out:

http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/telepresence/infrastructure/vcs/config_guide/X8-2/Cisco-VCS-Microsoft-Lync-Deployment-Guide-X8-2.pdf

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify

Hi Martin, i'm attaching the print, is more easy i believe.

Tks,

Again, it would be important to understand the whole call flow and setup.

Do i see it right that you have a dedicated GW vcs and a VCS for the video endpoints where the mcu is registered?

You showed the h323 setup of the MCU but how is the call hitting the MCU h323 or SIP?

The zones and info are TLS but the call info you showed is TCP, which call leg is that?

Please reach out to your Cisco Partner if its you order the encryption key for the MCU (if its available in your country, but as you use TLS on the VCS I would assume so).

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify