cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

MCU 5320 Meeting Rooms

Johnny Stanley
Level 1
Level 1

I created a meeting room in the MCU 5320 with Maximum video participants (2)  When 1 participant disconnect and the other participant forgets to disconnect the meeting room remain active. i have it setup that when only guests remain disconnect and disconnect inactive calls. Help

2 Replies 2

dpetrovi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Johnny,

Let me move this post to Telepresence community. This community is for Cisco Unified MeetingPlace and Cisco WebEx Meetings Server products and is not observed by MCU/TP Experts.

I hope this will get you the answers you need faster.

-Dejan

Make sure the conference you are creating is properly configured with IDs and PINs to determine which participant is the chairperson and guests joining the conference.

For Chairperson:

Numeric ID - used by Chairperson to join the conference

PIN - optional

For Guests:

Guest numeric IDused by Guest to join the conference

Guest PIN - optional

If there where no IDs or PINs are configured for a conference, all participants will be chairpersons regardless of how they join.  Your setting on the conference "When only guests remain: Disconnect all participants" will not take effect if all particpants joins as chairperson. 

If you have two (2) participants in the conference, one participant should act as the Chairperson and should join the conference using the Numeric ID and PIN(optional) and the other participant as Guest will join using the Guest numeric ID and PIN(optional). If the Chairperson leaves the conference, Guest participant will be disconnected.

Take a look at this guide under page 38 for IDs and PINs usage. 

http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/telepresence/infrastructure/mcu/admin_guide/Cisco-TelePresence-MCU-5300-Series-Printable-Online-Help-4-5_1-71.pdf

regards,

Acevirgil