Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

MCU issue. Preconfigured participant.

Hi all !

I have issue with MCU conference. I start scheduled conference from MCU with  16 preconfigured participants. MCU is H323 calling  to all preconfigured participant. But  one preconfigured  endpoint is receiving two simultaneous calls(one preconfigured call from MCU-H323 and second call from MCU-API). How I can disable second MCU-API call? Its second call not preconfigured on MCU.

Where it came from? I think TMS.

How to prevent this call in TMS or MCU?

TMS 13.2.1 MCU 5320 4.3(2.32)

br Oleksandr

4 Replies 4

crisalex
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Ole,

That's an interesting one,

I assumme you can reproduce this only with this single participant.

we might need to troubleshoot this deeper on a TAC case, but before you do this can you simply :

a.  delet all the existing event logs form the MCU and H.323 / SIP logs ( make sure that H.323/SIP logs are enbled )

b.   create a new conference only with 2 pregunfigured participants ( one participants working fine and this particual one that it's dialled twice ) and replicate the issue

c. send me this togather with the conference configuration xml. file

You can also  probably try to purge this problematic conference and re-create it in order to see if the problem goes away. 

Hi Cristian

Thanks for your replay.

I found the solution. My case is bug CSCtr35038.

Many thanks

br Oleksandr

Great news,

Let me know if you need updates on the bug progress

Regards

Cristian

Cristian

What does mean "if you need updates on the bug progress " ?

br Oleksandr

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: