cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

MX300 second mornitor

jndzove01111
Level 1
Level 1

Hi team, would you please help me, i have a Cisco Mx 300 and the client need to connect second mornitor for the presentation but i did some configs and still not signal on the second monitor, can someone help how to do the comfigs please help..

3 Replies 3

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Can you provide a copy of the endpoint's configuration, or tell us what you've tried?

There isn't really any configuration needed or can be done for a MX300 G2 regarding the HDMI output.

If you check the status of Video > Output > Connector 2, it should say Connected: True and give some details about the connected display.

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

The setting you have highlighted in your screenshot is only the CEC setting for the monitor, not actually enabling the monitor itself.

How have you configured the other Video settings, ie the Video > Monitors - is that set to "Auto", or "DualPresentationOnly"?

Do you actually have a presentation being sent for the monitor to show (if not, it will be blank)?

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne
--
Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Hi Wyne,

The settings under monitors is set to auto

Regards

Josias

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: