Views
Helpful
Replies

Room Kits Not Going to Standby

iamador2009
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Everyone,

After the RM OS 11 upgrade some of our conference rooms are not going to standby mode. We keep having to manually place in standby. One of them will immediately wake up and default to shared screen or shared laptop instead of the cisco WebEx screen. I have to keep manually pressing standby until it finally stays. Seems like it keeps searching for devices or the devices connected wakes it up.  Anyone know where I can find a setting for this problem?

2 Replies 2

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

It sounds like it is trying to auto-present the content from the connected device.

You can change the behaviour with the xConfiguration Video Input Connectio [n] Presentation Selection setting.  The default is "OnConnect" which will automatically show the content when a device is connected, or the source is activated (ie external device comes out of sleep mode).

From your description, you probably want to set this to "Manual" which won't initiate the showing of content until a button is pressed on the Touch controller, so it doesn't wake the codec up or show content without being specifically instructed to by the end user.

Wayne
--
Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Hello! Thank you for reply!

It was set to OnConnect. I changed it to Manual but it is still coming up to the shared laptop screen. There is a few other settings for that connector that I am not sure what they do. Been doing some more web searching but have not had luck. I have 3 of my conference rooms with this problem. 

iamador2009_0-1675977566311.png

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: