cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Roomkit, SX80, A certificate is about to expire. Please, update.

BW Dijk
Level 1
Level 1

Hello all,
At client’s sites and at our office we have several codec's, Roomkit, Roomkit Plus, SX80, that is giving a Certificate Expiration issue. I read the admin guides and tried to find similar issues online and here in the Cisco Community but could not find a solution to fix this issue.

Any one any idea?

PS: That is not an operational issue I know, but it is visible on the touchscreen, and I am getting questions. And users are getting nerves.

Best regards, Bert

17 Replies 17

Cisco1.PNG

BW Dijk
Level 1
Level 1

Sorry for getting back very late.

The solution is indeed reboot the codec and the will regenerate the certificate.

bffloria
Level 1
Level 1

I just ran into this issue and it was impacting a codec's SIP registration. The only way I could clear the certificate error, after exhausting everything mentioned in this thread, was removing the device including the workspace from Cisco Control Hub, factory resetting the device and re-onboarding and reconfiguring from scratch. Sure it's worth rebooting and ensuring proper certificates are loaded per requirements, but this was the ONLY way I got my issue resolved - firmware version RoomOS 11.3.1.17.