cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

RoomOS 11.1.3.1 presentation bug.

afadeyev1
Level 1
Level 1

Upgraded a few of my codecs (Room Kits) to the latest software and found an annoying bug:

If I have a presentation on screen and then go to the control panel and click the "Standby" button - the next time the system will turn on, it will start the presentation automatically and there is no way to turn it off via touch panel. The xstatus shows that the presentation is off. I was able to mitigate it with macro where I issue presentation start and then presentation stop right away. Does anybody else see that?

3 Replies 3

b.winter
VIP
VIP

If it is really a bug in the new version, you should open a TAC and let Cisco investigate it, and hopefully they create a new Bug-ID for it.

Did you try to go to configuration > video and chose your HDMI input and make the presentation mode manually instead of automatically ?

Yes, I tried it. The problem is not how presentation start.
If you shutdown (put the system into standby) while presentation is up - the codec does not realize its sharing next time you turn on the system.
Even if you go to Share and click Hide - it does nothing.
The only way to get rid of it is to login to CLI and toggle it on and off or reboot the system.