cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Setting User Pin on TC7.3.6.ea51021 via API

clagraha
Level 1
Level 1

I am looking for the API command to change the user Admin's Pin if it exists on a Cisco TelePresence SX20?

The systems are running software version TC7.3.6.ea51021

Via the Web GUI I can achieve this by (from the main page) by selecting Configuration > User Administration > Selecting the Admin user account > Setting & Confirming the Pin (as illustrated in the attached image)

I have read through the codec-sx20-api-reference-guide-tc73.pdf available from the support pages for the system but I am unable to locate this particular command.

If anybody can provide me with this command or a path towards finding it I would be especially grateful.

Thanks for reading.

5 Replies 5

dpetrovi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This community is for Cisco WebEx Meetings Server and Cisco Unified MeetingPlace products and is not observed by TP experts. Please, move this post to Telepresence community to reach the audience you need.

Kind regards,

-Dejan

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

There are no API commands to create/edit/delete user's, this can only be done through the web interface.

Hey Patrick, 

Having the same issue but i am trying to change password through API on TMS to push the password to multiple systems in a single click. 

It's not possible to edit account details on an endpoint, such as a user's PIN etc, but you can update the admin password that TMS uses to manage the endpoint, see the reply in your other thread: push-password-tms-endpoints-through-api.

Sridhar Bheeman
Level 1
Level 1

Any update ??

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: