Views
Helpful
Replies

Setup Dual Screen in Cisco Telepresence SX20

cesar.barbaroto
Level 1
Level 1

Hello All,

I have one recently installed SX20 units which are registered to a VCS. the unit have the following options installed.

NaturalPresenter / MultiSite / PremiumResolution / DualDisplay

When I make a call to another site and  I´m sending a content, I´d like the see on the screen the left side in full screen the remote site.

And on the screen right, I need see the content that I´m sending.

Does anyone know how to do this setup?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jens Didriksen
Level 9
Level 9

Suggest you take a look at the admin guide, choose the one relevant to the software version you are running: http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/collaboration-endpoints/telepresence-quick-set-series/products-maintenance-guides-list.html

Go to the system settings, under "Video", "Monitors:, select either "Dual" or "DualPresentationOnly". See below screenshot:

Go to Video Output and set output for hdmi 1 and hdmi 2 to whatever configuration you require; i.e. monitor role first, second, presentation only, see below screenshot:

.sx20 video setting

/jens

Please rate replies and mark question(s) as "answered" if applicable.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Jens Didriksen
Level 9
Level 9

Suggest you take a look at the admin guide, choose the one relevant to the software version you are running: http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/collaboration-endpoints/telepresence-quick-set-series/products-maintenance-guides-list.html

Go to the system settings, under "Video", "Monitors:, select either "Dual" or "DualPresentationOnly". See below screenshot:

Go to Video Output and set output for hdmi 1 and hdmi 2 to whatever configuration you require; i.e. monitor role first, second, presentation only, see below screenshot:

.sx20 video setting

/jens

Dears gents ,

I have sx20 and i connected the first monitor to display and the second output to recorder , the first out is giving signal and it's OK but the second monitor not giving any signal to the recorder it's given only CISCO logo once i restart the codec however i configured the sx20 monitor dual .

Note :

Once i remove the cable from output 1 ( monitor 1 ) it give me signal on output 2 ( monitor 2 ) and when i return back output 1 it disappear again from output 2 . 

Please need your advice .

thanks a lot .

I see you created a separate thread for you questions, I'll copy my response there.

sx-20-monitor-2-output-problem

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

On top of what Jens has posted about, because you're running dual display with a TC software endpoint, you might want to also take a look at the following selfview settings as well.  It ill make the selfview show on the second display where the content is shown, this is because in TC6 software they changed how the selfview is displayed when dual screens are being used, it's not automatic like it use to be, they made it user configurable.

Video > Selfview > MonitorRole
Video > Selfview > Fullscreen

The commands might be a little off, I'm not able to check a codec for sure, but they should be close enough.

greetings,

I'm having trouble registering a VC at CUCM, I need help or the protocol to use: HDX 7000 HD polycom

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: