cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Show image on button push Cisco DX80 and Room Kit/Room Kit Plus

mattharmonltd
Level 1
Level 1

We are trying to create a user guide for our new Cisco rooms. We want to move away from having a laminated sheet in the room, and wanted to have a digital version on the various VC systems.

We can change the background easily, but we wanted to have a 'help' button on the touch panel that then shows a user guide. I thought the simpliest way would be to have the button open an image of the user guide on the panel, but I cant find a way of doing this.

We would like the button to be visable all the time (eather the system is in a call or not). We have added a button using the in-room editor function, but it seems we can only use the included Cisco widgets.

Any ideas?

2 Replies 2

Magnus Ohm
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

This scenario is not supported. You can use the widgets to create a userguide with text but not display an image.

/Magnus

Are there any plans to support this? Or do this via a macro? All we went to do is have a button that opens an image (which is already on the system as background image, it just isn't active) an image seems like a pretty basic function to me.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: