Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Speaker Track 60 Mounting possibilities

hi Guys,

I want to know if is possible to install the speakertrack 60 and camera precision 60 on difierent position. I mean, I will have the Microhpone panel, installed in front of the table, base unit also, but I want install the camera independly some meters from the microphone panel.

Coudlb be possible? I have to be in mind some considerations after this installation for the tunning wizard?

Thanks a lot,

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Anthony Thomson
Level 3
Level 3

I don't believe so. As I understand it, the speaker tracking is dependent on triangulation from the microphones, and pan/tilt settings of the camera are determined based on knowing the position of the camera relative to the microphone array. The only way to do this is placing the cameras in the tray attached to the microphone panel. The tuning wizard does not take into account alternative positions of the cameras.

The cameras would still physically work elsewhere, but the SpeakerTrack functionality would be dysfunctional, with the camera pointing to the wrong place.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Anthony Thomson
Level 3
Level 3

I don't believe so. As I understand it, the speaker tracking is dependent on triangulation from the microphones, and pan/tilt settings of the camera are determined based on knowing the position of the camera relative to the microphone array. The only way to do this is placing the cameras in the tray attached to the microphone panel. The tuning wizard does not take into account alternative positions of the cameras.

The cameras would still physically work elsewhere, but the SpeakerTrack functionality would be dysfunctional, with the camera pointing to the wrong place.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: