Good day all
I'm looking for a step by step guide on accessing an SX20 codec via SSH. TAC has requested that we pull xConfiguration and xStatus logs as part of their required info.
If your SX 20 is registered on VCS Or if it is stand alone ie not registered on any GK/Sip server. Follow below procedure.
Download Putty from below link
File you need to download is putty.exe once done,
1. Open Putty software
2. Left side click on logging
3. On right side click on all session outputs.
4. Click on browse and save PUTTY.log file on desktop.
5. Enter IP address and access codec through telnet/ssh.
6. Enter password by default Username : admin password: TANDBERG(this is default, if you've not changed )
7. Type xstatus and hit enter.
8. Type xconfig and hit enter.
9. Check if all the configuration strings are captured on thePUTTY.log file saved earlier.
10. Save the file at GOOD place.
If your SX 20 is registered on CUCM, you will have to enable ssh access for SX 20 on cucm.
Go under Product Specific Configuration Layout and look for SSH Access > enable it. > save > apply config.
You may also have to enter password for ssh look for
Secure Shell Information > Secure Shell User <username>
Secure Shell Password <password>
<Default would be username:admin // password try no password Or TANDBERG>
Thanks for the info. We have done this on our office unit and it was successful. Will be doing it at the clients venue soon.
- See more at: https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/12545926/ssh-sx20#sthash.c4HNYFVp.dpuf
Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: