Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SStringSend command missing in SX80 API

In the API Reference Guide (v7.1) of the SX80 I noticed that the SStringSend command is not available. For integration purposes this is a very usefull feature we use a lot.

Will it be available for this codec in the near future?

2 Replies 2

Nik Frengle
Level 1
Level 1

Sorry, I am looking for this API. Where can I find it? It is not listed with the support documents, and doesn't seem to come up in searches of the website.

The SX80 API Reference Guide can be found here.

The API Reference Guides for the C Series can also be found on the Cisco Web SIte: here.

If the SSrtingSend command is no longer available where it was previously (although it's shown in the API Guide in the xCommand list on Page 11), you could query this with the TAC as it could be a bug or omission in the software.

If it's been intentionally removed, you could try is to log it as a feature request through your local Cisco Account Manager to request it be added to a future software release.

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne
--
Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: