Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SX20 Camera Image problem

I have installed a set of SX-20's in our network and all are looking fine except for one of them.

The image is "fuzzy" and looked like someone had put their fingerprints on the camera lens.

I got out a micro cloth that I use for my glasses and carefully cleaned the lens.  But the fuzzyness is still there.

If I have the PIP on, I can see that there is like a halo around someone that has on a light color or white shirt.

Is this a known problem? ( I thought I heard something about a SX20 camera issue a couple of weeks ago)

Or do I need to open a TAC case?

24 Replies 24

For the burry image issue we also opened a ddts, just to document this failure. Should we see any new occurences on this camera failure,we will attach those to the ddts below :

http://tools.cisco.com/Support/BugToolKit/search/getBugDetails.do?method=fetchBugDetails&bugId=CSCub28349

Please allow some time for the ddts to show up in the bug toolkit.

Regards,

Danny.

Danny De Ridder
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Is there a ddts open for this?

Dear Danny,

I up 'xstatus Diagnostics //Drop' and 'xstatus Diagnostics //LastIntervalLost' as following,

xstatus Diagnostics //Drop

*s Diagnostics Call 2 Channels IncomingAudioChannel 14 Netstat 1 Drop: 0

*s Diagnostics Call 2 Channels IncomingVideoChannel 17 Netstat 1 Drop: 0

*s Diagnostics Call 2 Channels IncomingVideoChannel 20 Netstat 1 Drop: 0

*s Diagnostics Call 2 Channels OutgoingAudioChannel 15 Netstat 1 Drop: 0

*s Diagnostics Call 2 Channels OutgoingVideoChannel 18 Netstat 1 Drop: 0

*s Diagnostics Call 2 Channels OutgoingDataChannel 23 Netstat 1 Drop: 0

** end

OK

xstatus Diagnostics //LastIntervalLost

*s Diagnostics Call 2 Channels IncomingAudioChannel 14 Netstat 1 LastIntervalLost: 0

*s Diagnostics Call 2 Channels IncomingVideoChannel 17 Netstat 1 LastIntervalLost: 0

*s Diagnostics Call 2 Channels IncomingVideoChannel 20 Netstat 1 LastIntervalLost: 0

*s Diagnostics Call 2 Channels OutgoingAudioChannel 15 Netstat 1 LastIntervalLost: 0

*s Diagnostics Call 2 Channels OutgoingVideoChannel 18 Netstat 1 LastIntervalLost: 0

*s Diagnostics Call 2 Channels OutgoingDataChannel 23 Netstat 1 LastIntervalLost: 0

** end

Thanks,

Takeshi Nakajima

Hi Teck Chye Tang,

Thank you for your reply.

Question 1: You have swap another SX20 codec, and issue is the same, right

->  Yes,it is correct.

Question 2 : Do you mean the 4X S2 camera works normally with a C60?  So you mean you connect the HDMI part of the camera to the C60 and external power supply to the 4X S2 camera, right?

->  Yes,it is correct.

Question 3: With the SX20, are you doing 1080p60 or 1080p30?  Which resolution has the issue?

->  I am doing 1080p60 from SX20,

I can not find 'xConfiguration Experimental Enable1080p60' on SX20(TC5.1.3).

How do i change the resolution from 1080p60 to 1080p30?

Question 4: With the C60, you are doing 1080p30?  and no issue?

->  Yes,i did 1080p30 on 1080p30.

Thanks and best regards,

Takeshi Nakajima.

Hi Mubashshir,

Thank you for your reply,

I change PowerLine Frequency to Auto and 50Hz,60Hz,but it occuers same issue.

Do you have any idea?

Thanks and best regards,

Takeshi Nakajima.

Hello,

I do not see this experimental setting Johan mentions either on my SX20 running release below.

Cisco Codec Release TC5.1.3.292001

When I make calls at a rate of 6000, I get 1080p30 not p60. My Nandi camera returns :

xstatus Video Input Source 1

*s Video Input Source 1 Resolution Height: 1080

*s Video Input Source 1 Resolution Width: 1920

*s Video Input Source 1 Resolution RefreshRate: 29

*s Video Input Source 1 Resolution FormatType: Digital

*s Video Input Source 1 Resolution FormatStatus: Ok

** end

OK

Need to get it to a RefreshRate of 60 to be able to make 60p calls. Is that a setting on the camera?

On  the meantime I see that there's a defect opened for your problem  entitled : " Blocky video when SX20 does 1920x1080@60". Will ask the  engineer to make sure we get a ddts reference and the ddts is visible in  the bug toolkit.

Will post the reference of the bug once available.

Takeshi,

The problem you are facing is differnt from that face by Ricahard.

For your case, can you do this :

xConfiguration Video Input Source 1 OptimalDefinition Threshold60fps:Never

Then try to make a call and see if you still get the issue.  And of course you should use motion instead of sharpness in your video setting.

By the way, SX20 do not have the experimental 1080p60 command

CSCub28157 has been created for what you are facing for investigation.

Im sorry about the confusion, I was for some reason under the impression that you saw it on the C60, where you need to enable 1080p60 with the experimental command. Since SX20 always has supported 1080p60, there is no command to enable (or disable) it specifically.

Thank you for reporting this issue!

BR

Johan

To track the status on the 1080p60 issue use the link below :

http://tools.cisco.com/Support/BugToolKit/search/getBugDetails.do?method=fetchBugDetails&bugId=CSCub28157

Please allow some time for the ddts to become visible on the bug toolkit. I needed to enable the flag "customer viewable" for the toolkit to pick up this ddts.

Regards,

Danny.

Hi All,

Thank you for your supporting.

I set the command SX20 and ProfileC60 and make a call , i can resolved the issue!

"xConfiguration Video Input Source 1 OptimalDefinition Threshold60fps:Never"

Finally,i resolved two issue,

1)The image send from SX20 is broken.

2)The image recive from ProfileC60 is broken.

I set the command SX20 and ProfileC60 both side and make a call.

"xConfiguration Video Input Source 1 OptimalDefinition Threshold60fps:Never"

Thanks and best regards,

Takeshi Nakajima.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: