Views
Helpful
Replies

SX20 Self View OnMonitorRole won't change

griffindewitt
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I'm seeking some advice on getting a SX20 to display on a second monitor. The unit appears to be noticing the monitor, but I cannot get the status to update to show self view on the second monitor despite changing settings in the configurations.

Screenshots of settings attached. Any guidance?

Monitor config:

Monitor configMonitor config

Output config:Output configOutput config

Selfview config:Self View ConfigSelf View Config

Selfview status:Self View StatusSelf View Status

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

griffindewitt
Level 1
Level 1

Update: I was able to get the second screen recognized after power cycling. I was attempting to change the settings during a call, so perhaps the call was preventing the status change?

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

You have selfview mode set to Off.   You need to set it to On (or activate Self View with the appropriate option from your Touch10 or TRC6 Remote) 

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

The problem was when I turned it on, it was still appearing on the first screen, regardless of what settings I changed.

griffindewitt
Level 1
Level 1

Update: I was able to get the second screen recognized after power cycling. I was attempting to change the settings during a call, so perhaps the call was preventing the status change?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: