Views
Helpful
Replies

SX80 Multi camera streaming

saleem pc
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

We have SX80 CE9.6.x, Dual Camera (No speakertrack, third party controller) registered with CUCM 10.5

The Meeting room is a big hall and both camera  are facing different area of the hall, I understand One endpoint stream video from one camera at a time to participants.

Is there any to stream both camera outpoints together in the meeting ?. Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks

Saleem

3 Replies 3

Hi

Try the following command

xCommand Video Input SetMainVideoSource ConnectorId: 1 ConnectorId: 2 Layout: Equal

composition.JPG

Chandresh

If both cameras are individually connected to the codec, you can do image compositing as suggested above. If your third party setup has only one HDMI cable connected to the codec, you cannot. 

Assuming the former, you still might not like image compositing, if you choose two equal size images and composite them together, the far end will only see video on 50% of the screen (see the first diagram above). But is is doable. 

This is great info - thanks. 

I did this in a large conference room where they want both camera feeds to be seen on a Webex conference.

The problem I see is that I have not found a way to save this as the "default" set up and have to run the command almost every time a call starts, or a camera setting changes.

If there is a way to save this, even if just as a camera preset, that wold be great.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: