cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SX80 unable to do 1 video call + 1 audio call?

Aaron Wilson
Level 5
Level 5

I was under the impression the SX10 was the only codec which could not do 1 video + 1 audio call.

I purchased a SX80 without multisite, but once I am in a video call, it won't let me add an audio call. Is this right?

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

What software version is the SX80?

You could be hitting bug CSCuq41471, if you're running anything below TC7.3.  See the TC7 Release Notes, on pg 18 under "SX80 feature updates".

View solution in original post

No problem, looking at the bug details, it appears they did it by design then added it afterward.  Similar to what they did with the C Series endpoints, as they didn't use to have an audio only capability either until sometime much later.

Don't forget to mark relevant replies as correct, if your issues is solved by upgrading to TC7.3.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

What software version is the SX80?

You could be hitting bug CSCuq41471, if you're running anything below TC7.3.  See the TC7 Release Notes, on pg 18 under "SX80 feature updates".

Thanks for the bug catch, I missed it!. Running 7.2.1 and this is my first SX80 without multipoint.

Thanks again!

No problem, looking at the bug details, it appears they did it by design then added it afterward.  Similar to what they did with the C Series endpoints, as they didn't use to have an audio only capability either until sometime much later.

Don't forget to mark relevant replies as correct, if your issues is solved by upgrading to TC7.3.