cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Tandberg EX90 to Tandberg EX90 calling via Callmanager 8.0.3

y-sapozhnikov
Level 1
Level 1

Trying to setup two EX90 to be able to make calls between each other.

I am aware that native registration is not supported until 8.6.

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Yefim

ysapoz@stewart.com

6 Replies 6

prarawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Yefim,

We can register EX90 as a third party SIP device with the CUCM 8.0.3 also but that is officially not supported.

This is the link to download the document that will help you in registering the EX90's as a third party SIP device:

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?s96sj3y0dar0azm

I would recommend you to upgrade the CUCM to 8.6.2 so that we can get EX90 registered natively.

Thanks,

Prashant Rawat

Thanks for the prompt reply, Prashant.

I will try to configure them as you suggested and advise on the outcome.

We are in the process of upgrading our CUCM to 9.1.1.

Thanks,

Yefim

Hi Yefim!

Indeed if you had CUCM 8.6 it would solve the trouble even with TC4.x software.

Otherwise we need to know which soft ver have you got and after that make a plan to do.

If it is ok to downgrade to native Tandberg TC 3.x ver--it has a chance to register with CUCM 8.0.3 aka Third Party Advanced SIP Device.

KR

Andriy

Andriy,

Software version:

TC5.1.0.280662

Please confirm that downgrade to TC3.X is required for video calls to work.

If so, what's the procedure.

Thanks,

Yefim

Yefim, first you have to know that you will lose all the licenses you got with TC 5.1.0 when you will downgrade to  TC 3.x.

if it is still convinient to continue the experiment you will try to register it in a role of 3rd party advanced sip device with digest authentication in CUCM 8.0.3.

KR

Andriy

prarawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Yefim,

We can get the device with software TC 5.1.0 registered to the CUCM 8.0.3 using the procedure that I have provided in my previous reply http://www.mediafire.com/view/?s96sj3y0dar0azm

Please try that and if everything goes right you would be able to make video calls without any issues using the CUCM.

But once again this will be registered as a third party device hence it is officially not supported.

Thanks,

Prashant Rawat

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: