cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Tandberg MPS200- IP Bandwidth Error

awatson20
Level 4
Level 4

I have a Tandberg MPS200 that recently lost power.  Now that it is back online, it is giving the following error: "Bandwidth Error.  There is a problem with the bandwidth on the system- System has neither IP bandwidth or ISDN bandwidth."  I briefly remember this problem in the past, but not sure what the resolution was.  Any ideas on how to correct this? Thanks,

4 Replies 4

Paulo Souza
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Is your Tandberg MPS registered in some gatekeeper? If yes, check if your gatekeeper is configured to limite bandwith.

Paulo Souza Was my response helpful? Please rate useful replies and remember to mark any solved questions as "answered".

Teck Chye Tang
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Check if the required option keys are still installed.

Regards

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

HI - Do you have physical access to the MPS as well?  Can you verify that the blue hot swappable lights are lit or not on the MPS Media Card(s) on the device?  If so, can you hard boot the MPS and see if it comes back online? 

Also verify if no conferences are listed in the MPS main page.  Do you have the option to create? 

Also, if you can, while at the MPS and it comes back online, verify the power supply is green on the back of the chassis as well. 

VR

Patrick

Arkangel1028
Level 1
Level 1

I know it's way too late for the answer now, however I have had this problem by simply rebooting the MPS.  The fix is to ask Cisco for the upgrade keys and upgrade the firmware to the latest one.  If it's already up there, do it again.  The firmware needs to be reinstalled, because it got hosed...

Hope that helps.......

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: