cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Telepresence Cisco Partners in country XY

der_Kanzler
Level 1
Level 1

Hi gents, I'm new to thsi Forum, so please excuse if my question is trivial.

I'm working for an  Oil Company and I'm preparing a Bid for the provision of a Cisco Videoconferencing solution,

including further Support. Since I've been told that only "Telepresence Cisco partners" are able to provide such a support, I

would like to know how to find out which are the authorized partners in some country.

For example, who can provide ESS services (ref. CON-ECDN-CTS-EX90) in XY? This will allow me to state if a national Tender

has meaning or an international Tender would be preferrable.

I've tried to search for Cisco partners in your site but it is not clear which filters to adopt in order to obtain "Telepresence Cisco partners" only.

Thanks in advance for any kind information.

Best regards

der Kanzler

1 Reply 1

Saurabh Gupta
Level 3
Level 3

Hi Cristiano,

It Depends upon you, if your Customer is located throughout worldwide- in that case go for an International Partner which is located worldwide. or you can also choose partner from each country by rolling out tender which suits your customer needs also.

and Every Partner also supports ECDN, PCDN, PMDN etc services depending upon their certification level with Cisco. For Eg. if they are Master, Express or Advanced Partner with Cisco.

To find out the partner on Cisco.com , please follow this process :-

• Go to cisco.com
  • Click on Partner on upper right side.
  • Click on Find Re-sellers
  • Click on Basic Search
  • In the Search bar , type Telepresence.
  • Select City and Country and Click on GO.
  • You will see all the list of the partners with thier Certification with Cisco ( Master, Gold, Silver etc)
  • You can contact any of them.

Let me know if it helps.

Please rate the answer accordingly.

Thanks,

Saurabh