Replies

TMS 14.2 problems with scheduling of new conferences

JensLantermann
Level 1
Level 1

Hi together,

yesterday we have done a mistake. We have upgraded to TMS 14.2. :-D

The Smart scheduling client is......!

So we need to use the normal "new Conference" Webpage.

But when someone klicks on the calender to select a date, nothing happens.

We are using here the IE 9.

It is working with Firefox, Safari, IE 8, but not with IE9.

Who has this problem also? Is there a fix of this Bug?

Our workaround is to type in the date manually.

Greetings

Jens

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

After an upgrade to Java Version 6.0.430 everything works fine.

The version before was 6.0.330.

rgds,

Jens

View solution in original post

Super and good to hear. Thanks for following up Jens

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

daleritc
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Jens,

Just tested on several different TMS servers using IE9 and I can't replicate the issue. Also not a bug. However, do you have compatibility view selected. This is also a calendar popup so is your browser blocking the opening of that popup? More than likely a browser issue rather than at TMS one.

As far as 14.2.x and the Smart Scheduler replacing the former TMS Scheduler, always read the release notes before upgrading

rgds,

Dale

One tip: The Free/Busy overview page has been removed!

I had to abort a migration and rall back to version 13 because of this changing. The first thing my customer testes after upgrading to 14 was this page, and when he didn't find it he became very angry. =/

I asked Cisco about this changing, and they told that the page was removed because it impacts TMS's performance, because of the database required to make the page. It was something like that.

Regards

Paulo Souza

Paulo Souza Was my response helpful? Please rate useful replies and remember to mark any solved questions as "answered".

Hi everybody,

I have now installed the TMS Version 14.2.2 and I can specify the problem.

The problem occurs only at the protocol "https" with "http" everything works fine.

This situation is the same with the browsers (IE8, IE9), Firefox has still not the problem.

Has anybody any idea?

Regards Jens

Jens,

Since the calendar popup is Java based, it's more than likely a Java script error. In IE, if you go into Tools > Internet Options > Advanced tab and then select on the "Display a notification about every script error", this should/could possibly tell you what is going on or not going on.

rgds,

Dale

After an upgrade to Java Version 6.0.430 everything works fine.

The version before was 6.0.330.

rgds,

Jens

Super and good to hear. Thanks for following up Jens

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: