cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

TMS CCC with Conductor

jweirick1
Level 1
Level 1

Recently started testing a new deployment with TMS 14.6.2 running Conductor XC3.0.3 and just noticed that I seem to have lost the "Make Important" functionality. Is this a known issue, or did I forget to check a box somewhere? Oh and the MCU's are running 4.4(1.71).

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Some features of CCC aren't available when using Conductor, unlike when it's used with a directly managed MCU or TelePresence Server.  I don't recall if there is a compiled list anywhere, there might be in one of the various TMS or Conductor guides, but I'm not sure.

UPDATE: for a list of CCC features avaliable with Conductor, see the Cisco Collaboration Meeting Rooms (CMR) Premises Solution Guide Release 4.0 on pg 42.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Some features of CCC aren't available when using Conductor, unlike when it's used with a directly managed MCU or TelePresence Server.  I don't recall if there is a compiled list anywhere, there might be in one of the various TMS or Conductor guides, but I'm not sure.

UPDATE: for a list of CCC features avaliable with Conductor, see the Cisco Collaboration Meeting Rooms (CMR) Premises Solution Guide Release 4.0 on pg 42.

Patrick, Can you please elaborate in details about the says in page no. 42 of the document. Since it is confusing,

What specifically is confusing?