cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

TMS DOES NOT COLLECT CDR FROM VCSE

ackarabas
Level 1
Level 1

Our TMS does not collect CDR from VCSE. It just collects from VCSC. 

Also, TMS does not collect User CDR. 

We need them, 

TMS:15.0.1

vcs : X8.5.3

external manager up on both of them.

Any thoughts?

4 Replies 4

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

You need to get an "OK" on VCSE external manager page before TMS can monitor your VCSE behavior as well as collecting logs from it including CDR.

The first thing to check is whether the IP address of TMS is correctly typed in the external manager page of VCSE. If that's verified then you need to check the firewall ports between VCSE and TMS are opened both way correctly. Please see pages 4, 5, 6, 20,  in the following documents

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/telepresence/infrastructure/vcs/config_guide/Cisco_VCS_IP_Port_Usage_for_Firewall_Traversal_Deployment_Guide_X7-2.pdf

Manish

- Do rate helpful posts -

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I have the opposite issue in my environment (C's don't work, E's do) - but the difference is my E's are still running X7.x.

The issue appears to be with TMS15.x and the fact that it keeps forcing the newer version VCSes to use HTTPS rather than HTTP.

If I set the Protocol for the External Manager to HTTP, it works fine for a short while, until TMS forces it back to HTTPS again.

I have an open SR on this and it has been raised as defect CSCux21682.

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Thanks for sharing the info Wayne.

Manish

Hello,

Thank you for sharing.

We solved the issue, 

On VCS-E in TMS , We wrote ip address in Manaement adress instead of dns A adress of TMS,

Now we can take both VCSE cdr and User CDR. 

Thank you for helping.

I hope this will help to you.