Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

TMS Scheduled Meeting did not show in conference control center

Hi,

I'm using TMS 14.1.1 for schedule meeting, the booking is working properly.

But when TMS start the meeting I looked in conference control center it didn't show the active conference in MCU.

However if I call directly to MCU, it will show active in conference control center.

Anyone face this problem before please help?

Thank you

Regards,

Tinnakorn

7 Replies 7

mahkrish
Level 3
Level 3

Hi Tinnakorn, Let us know the Java version installed and browser used details from the PC you are monitoring the CCC.

If you disable  show MCU option in CCC, do you see in the active conference list ?

BR, Mahesh Adithiyha

Hi Mahesh,

I'm using java 6u31, Windows XP SP3.

I think it is not java problem because I can see all conference permanent room in MCU.

I also can see map and graphic in CCC.

The problem only happen only scheduled meeting not permanent room.

If I disable show MCU option it still not show the active scheduled meeting.

Thank you

Regards,

Tinnakorn

Hi Tinnakorn, I would advice you to open TAC SR to further check this problem.

BR, Mahesh Adithiyha

Hi,

As you say, this isn't a Java problem. Please open an SR, and do a Wireshark between TMS and the MCU so that the TAC can look at the actual feedback we get from the bridge.

-Kjetil

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Thank you all.

I already open TAC case.

Regards,

Tinnakorn

Hi Tinnakorn. also appreciate your help to post with the resolution details once it is fixed in your environment.

BR, Mahesh Adithiyha

Hi Tinnakorn,

What was the outcome? I have a staging environment and testing TMS (TMS 14.2.2) and can't get the Conference Control Centre to show meetings that was scheduled for the day. Definitly not a Java issue can also view the Map of all my endpoints.

Kind Regards

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: