Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

TMS Smart Scheduler no confirmation email for bookings

Hi

I have an issue with the Smart Scheduler that no longer sends out email confirmation for a booking. Only TMS Event emails are sent.

When the same user does a booking via TMS - Booking - New Conference, then the confirmation email is sent.

Does this has to do with the service account for TMSPE?

Best Regards

Jerome

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Problem solved:

service account needs to actually have an email address entered

smart scheduler will not send a booking confirmation when there are only dial-in participants (you need an endpoint or select a user from the list)

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
TMS sends out all confirmation emails for booked conferences, even for those scheduled through Smart Scheduler. TMS also sends an email confirmation to the email address associated to the service account used when TMSPE was installed when a booking is created or updated.
Do you receive an email confirmation when you book a conference in TMS under Booking > New Conference?

Hi,

I get an email confirmation when booking a conference in TMS under Booking > New Conference.

Additionally I have set-up the notifications for Scheduling and I also get those email after a conference booking.

Only the confirmation from Smart Scheduler is not sent. (I checked with a Wireshark trace)

Regards

Jerome

Problem solved:

service account needs to actually have an email address entered

smart scheduler will not send a booking confirmation when there are only dial-in participants (you need an endpoint or select a user from the list)

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: