cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

TMS unmanaged endpoint

Gregory Brunn
Collaborator
Collaborator

I have a polycom endpoint that will have to be an unmanaged endpoint in TMS 15.X I thought I could manually configure on the endpoint the TMS server and tell it to connect to use a phone directory however looks like it can not. I have ran a wireshark capture of the server and see it connection to the server via 3061 and in the tcp traffic flow I see No phonebook set on system as a response from TMS to the endpoint and you can't add a phone book to a unmanaged bridge. (Not supported) Can someone else verify for me that is expected behavior.

I found the following in the TMS doc guide so my first thought is yes. No luck here TMS can't be used as a directory for a unmannaged endpoint. 

Unmanaged Endpoint Adding an unsupported system as an unmanaged endpoint makes the system bookable in Cisco TMS, but gives no access to other features.
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Zac Colton
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Unmanaged endpoint is a placeholder for scheduling purposes only. No other features, including phone books is supported.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Zac Colton
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Unmanaged endpoint is a placeholder for scheduling purposes only. No other features, including phone books is supported.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: