cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

TMS unmanaged endpoint

Gregory Brunn
Spotlight
Spotlight

I have a polycom endpoint that will have to be an unmanaged endpoint in TMS 15.X I thought I could manually configure on the endpoint the TMS server and tell it to connect to use a phone directory however looks like it can not. I have ran a wireshark capture of the server and see it connection to the server via 3061 and in the tcp traffic flow I see No phonebook set on system as a response from TMS to the endpoint and you can't add a phone book to a unmanaged bridge. (Not supported) Can someone else verify for me that is expected behavior.

I found the following in the TMS doc guide so my first thought is yes. No luck here TMS can't be used as a directory for a unmannaged endpoint. 

Unmanaged Endpoint Adding an unsupported system as an unmanaged endpoint makes the system bookable in Cisco TMS, but gives no access to other features.
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Zac Colton
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Unmanaged endpoint is a placeholder for scheduling purposes only. No other features, including phone books is supported.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Zac Colton
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Unmanaged endpoint is a placeholder for scheduling purposes only. No other features, including phone books is supported.