Views
Helpful
Replies

TMS upgrade

juan_cye_ccna
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everyone,

I have installed Telepresence Management Server 12.6.2 and I would like to upgrade it to 14.3.2 version, should I  have a license or Cisco contract to install the last version?

Thanks in advance.

1 Reply 1

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

You will need an active service contract to enable you to get a release key for the newer version (14.x).  Without that, you'll be stuck with 12.x.

You'll also need to check the infrastructure that you're running TMS on - are you using the older TMS applicance, or the software used on another windows server?

If you're migrating from the TMS appliance to another server (Physical or Virtual), you'll need a differnt product key as well.  If you do a search of these forums, you should be able to find that information as it has come up numerous times lately.

Please note that the Windows and SQL version requirements are likely to be different with the newer TMS releases also.

Wayne

--

Please remember to rate reponses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.