cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

TMSPE and Jabber/Movi phonebook contacts

Tom Leinos
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, how come Jabber shows findme and provisioned device in the same provisioning phonebook?

I dont know how to disable this feature. I would like the phonebook to only show one contact entry per person.

My advanced settings in provisoning phonebook looks like this:

phonebook.jpg

and jabber looks like this:

jabber.jpg

br. Tom

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Magnus Ohm
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Tom

The devices might already be imported. I would delete the source and re-create it with that advanced setting ticked off (Import provisioned devices).

Then provide access to the group you want and click the source in the phonebook and click the update button. Then go to the VCS and perform a full synchronization. This should do the trick.

/Magnus

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Magnus Ohm
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Tom

The devices might already be imported. I would delete the source and re-create it with that advanced setting ticked off (Import provisioned devices).

Then provide access to the group you want and click the source in the phonebook and click the update button. Then go to the VCS and perform a full synchronization. This should do the trick.

/Magnus

Thanks for the advice, i assumed it would delete the provisioned users if i unticked the box and did a full syncrhronization.

I will go ahead and renew the provisioning source like you said.

br. Tom

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: